- After Forging Ties With Azerbaijan Oil Executives, Rep. Henry Cuellar Pushed Nationâ€™s Agenda...by Ryan Grim on January 21, 2022 at 10:29 pm
The Texas lawmakerâ€™s home was raided by the FBI on Wednesday, reportedly in connection with an investigation involving Azerbaijani business interests. The post After Forging Ties With Azerbaijan Oil Executives, Rep. Henry Cuellar Pushed Nationâ€™s Agenda in Congress appeared first on The Intercept.
- Court deals Biden another blow on vaccine mandatesby RT on January 21, 2022 at 10:29 pm
A federal court in Texas has struck down the Biden administrationâ€™s Covid-19 jab mandate for government workers Read Full Article at RT.com
- Biden federal judge nomineeâ€™s pro-Chevron work questionedby RT on January 21, 2022 at 10:01 pm
Activists are questioning Joe Bidenâ€™s commitment to climate change and human rights due to a controversial pick in a slate of judge nominees Read Full Article at RT.com
- Arrest warrants considered acceptable ID to flyby RT on January 21, 2022 at 9:43 pm
Illegal immigrants can use arrest warrants as a form of ID at US airports, the TSA has confirmed in response to a member of Congress Read Full Article at RT.com
- January 6 movie is the next chapter in â€˜Hollywoodâ€™s historyâ€™ of Americaby RT on January 21, 2022 at 9:08 pm
Partisan filmmakers behind the Comey miniseries and â€˜Donâ€™t Look Upâ€™ are now giving January 6 the Hollywood â€˜historyâ€™ treatment Read Full Article at RT.com
- Hamsters killed over Covid â€˜resurrectedâ€™ in protestby RT on January 21, 2022 at 8:20 pm
NFT project will digitally â€˜resurrectâ€™ some 2,000 hamsters that Hong Kong authorities have ordered culled over Covid-19 transmission fears Read Full Article at RT.com
- K-drama accused of animal crueltyby RT on January 21, 2022 at 8:19 pm
Petitioners are demanding new animal welfare protocols after a horse was made to take a fatal on-camera fall in a South Korean TV drama Read Full Article at RT.com
- Bombshell draft order reveals a plan for Trump to seize voting machines after the 2020 electionby VT Editors on January 21, 2022 at 7:51 pm
This is some major coup plotting going on here. It will add to the growing mountain of evidence that once Trump lost the election his team basically stopped governing and focused all of its efforts on throwing the election over.
- Court Memo: Oath Keepers Leader Plotted to â€˜Scare the Shitâ€™ Out of Congress on Jan. 6by VT Editors on January 21, 2022 at 7:26 pm
A new government memo argues Stewart Rhodes must be held in custody pending trial, citing a new text about â€œtorches and pitchforks.â€�
- Ex-pope to be investigated over failure to prevent sexual abuseby RT on January 21, 2022 at 7:25 pm
Prosecutors in Germany are probing 42 cases of alleged misconduct by senior Catholic Church members, including the former Pope Benedict XVI Read Full Article at RT.com
- Ukraine issues advice to its Olympic athletes about Russian rivals â€“ mediaby RT on January 21, 2022 at 6:39 pm
Ukrainian officials have reportedly told their athletes to avoid photos with Russian counterparts at the Winter Olympics in Beijing Read Full Article at RT.com
- Conservative Lobby Groups Prevail as Senate Keeps the Filibusterby Akela Lacy on January 21, 2022 at 6:35 pm
While it lobbied to kneecap federal voting rights reform, Heritage Action helped write a host of state-level voter suppression bills. The post Conservative Lobby Groups Prevail as Senate Keeps the Filibuster appeared first on The Intercept.
- Twitter suspends accounts backing ex-dictatorâ€™s sonby RT on January 21, 2022 at 6:31 pm
Twitter has suspended more than 300 accounts it says were promoting the election campaign of Ferdinand Marcos Jr. in the Philippines Read Full Article at RT.com
- â€˜Munich: The Edge of Warâ€™ is a thriller without the thrillsby RT on January 21, 2022 at 6:30 pm
Netflixâ€™s â€˜Munich: The Edge of Warâ€™ flaccidly blends fact and fiction as it manufactures drama around the signing of the Munich Agreement Read Full Article at RT.com
- Billionaire accused of â€˜hate & seditionâ€™ faces boycottby RT on January 21, 2022 at 6:21 pm
The shipping supplies company Uline and its founder, Dick Uihlein, are accused of trying to thwart the 2020 US presidential election Read Full Article at RT.com
- Russia-US security talks close with both sides citing major differencesby RT on January 21, 2022 at 6:17 pm
Antony Blinken and Sergey Lavrov held crunch talks over Russiaâ€™s security proposals Read Full Article at RT.com
- Trans swimmer plotted to lose, teammate claimsby RT on January 21, 2022 at 6:01 pm
A teammate of record-breaking UPenn transgender swimmer Lia Thomas claims the athlete plotted to be beaten by a trans rival Read Full Article at RT.com
- UK sends 30 elite soldiers to Ukraine amid fears of war with Russia â€“ mediaby RT on January 21, 2022 at 6:00 pm
Thirty British troops have been deployed to Ukraine to train its armed forces how to use new anti-tank weapons gifted by London Read Full Article at RT.com
- US could revisit Stalin-era plan for Ukraineby RT on January 21, 2022 at 5:56 pm
A group of US senators suggests a lend-lease program for Ukraine to defend against Russia, similar to World War II effort to aid AlliesÂ Read Full Article at RT.com
- Close Navalny ally claims to have found spy inside opposition organizationby RT on January 21, 2022 at 5:51 pm
A key Navalny ally has accused one of her closest aides of being a mole, stating she passed information to the Russian secret services Read Full Article at RT.com
- Date set for court ruling on Assange extradition appealby RT on January 21, 2022 at 5:51 pm
WikiLeaks has said that the UK High Court will decide on Monday as to whether Julian Assange may appeal the US extradition verdict Read Full Article at RT.com
- Joker and Destructionismby Jonas E. Alexis, Assistant Editor on January 21, 2022 at 5:41 pm
"Destructionism" says that the sole purpose of action in one's life should be to tear down what others have created, including the liberties and lives of others.
- Effect from one of worldâ€™s few carbon-capturing plants measuredby RT on January 21, 2022 at 5:23 pm
A Shell-owned multimillion-dollar plant designed to trap and store climate-polluting gasses is a waste of taxpayersâ€™ money, an NGO claims Read Full Article at RT.com
- Russia is transferring 200 trainloads of military equipment to Belarusby VT Editors on January 21, 2022 at 5:21 pm
Avia Pro: Belarusian media resources report that, as of January 21, 2022, 33 trains with Russian military and equipment arrived in Belarus. The average number of cars in one train is 50 units, and the total number of trains with military equipment transferred to Belarus reaches 200.
- US brings charges over grounded Ryanair flightby RT on January 21, 2022 at 5:08 pm
The US has brought charges against four Belarusians following the forced landing of a plane that led to the arrest of an opposition activist Read Full Article at RT.com
- US congressmanâ€™s home raided by FBIby RT on January 21, 2022 at 5:08 pm
The home and office of Democratic Congressman Henry Cuellar were raided during a federal probe into financial matters linked to Azerbaijan Read Full Article at RT.com
- US asks Russia to prove a negativeby RT on January 21, 2022 at 5:03 pm
Antony Blinken has told his Russian colleague, Sergey Lavrov, that Moscow has to prove it harbors no â€˜aggressive intentâ€™ toward Ukraine Read Full Article at RT.com
- Russian magazine branded â€˜foreign agentâ€™ because it has Western subscribersby RT on January 21, 2022 at 4:56 pm
Russiaâ€™s Republic magazine is branded foreign agent due to Western embassiesâ€™ subscriptions Read Full Article at RT.com
- Turned to the ‘Darkside’ – ‘If I Die, I Dieâ€™: Meat Loaf Spurned COVID Rules Before...by VT Editors on January 21, 2022 at 4:49 pm
COVID denialist, Trump worshipper and rabid anti-vaxxer.
- Comedian Louie Anderson dies at 68by RT on January 21, 2022 at 4:45 pm
Three-time Emmy-winning comedian and game show host Louie Anderson dies aged 68 after being admitted to hospital for cancer treatment Read Full Article at RT.com
- Barry Chamish: Did Zionists Plan the Holocaust? (video)by VT Editors on January 21, 2022 at 4:44 pm
Reflecting on Jewish history.
- Is Ginni Thomas a Threat to the Supreme Court?by VT Editors on January 21, 2022 at 4:32 pm
Ginni Thomas has declared that America is in existential danger because of the â€œdeep stateâ€� and the â€œfascist left,â€� which includes â€œtranssexual fascists.â€�
- Metaverse â€˜raveâ€™ flops miserably, witnesses claimby RT on January 21, 2022 at 4:28 pm
Social media users are poking fun at a metaverse rave after participants shared their underwhelming experiences on the â€˜dance floorâ€™ Read Full Article at RT.com
- Developers explain why Sputnik V seems to be better at tackling Omicron than Pfizerby RT on January 21, 2022 at 4:18 pm
Gamaleya Centerâ€™s Alexander Gintsburg and RDIFâ€™s Kirill Dmitriev explain to RT why Sputnik V works better against Omicron than Pfizer's jab Read Full Article at RT.com
- Ukrainian troops train for missile launches near Crimeaby RT on January 21, 2022 at 3:48 pm
Ukraine tests troops equipped with BM-21 â€˜Gradâ€™ rocket launchers near border with Crimea Read Full Article at RT.com
- EU back in Afghanistan after Taliban takeoverby RT on January 21, 2022 at 3:31 pm
The European Union has re-established a physical presence of staff in Afghanistan for the first time since the Taliban took back control Read Full Article at RT.com
- Man Utd starâ€™s wife reveals â€˜traumatic and scaryâ€™ home invasionby RT on January 21, 2022 at 3:20 pm
Victor Lindelof's wife and children were unharmed during a burglary which took place while the Swede was playing for Manchester United Read Full Article at RT.com
- University probed over â€˜anti-LGBTQâ€™ policiesby RT on January 21, 2022 at 2:54 pm
Brigham Young University has come under the scrutiny of the US Department of Education over alleged discrimination against LGBTQ students Read Full Article at RT.com
- Russia: Is Sputnik V COVID Vaccine More Effective than Pfizer Against Omicron?by VT Editors on January 21, 2022 at 2:54 pm
A new study compares the efficacy of the Russian shot to the American produced formula in the face of Omicron, and both are considered safe and extremely effective against serious illness or death with extremely low chances of minor side effects...except in the 'troll-world.'
- Nadal â€˜has energy in pocketâ€™ as he aims to capitalize on Djokovic absenceby RT on January 21, 2022 at 2:53 pm
Spanish tennis ace Rafael Nadal claimed he has 'energy in my pocket' after beating Karen Khachanov to seal a last 16 Australian Open spot Read Full Article at RT.com
- Covid outbreak at Antarctic base prompts evacuationby RT on January 21, 2022 at 2:53 pm
Argentina has evacuated unvaccinated personnel from its permanent Antarctic research base after a Covid-19 outbreak Read Full Article at RT.com
- China develops worldâ€™s largest bionic robot - state mediaby RT on January 21, 2022 at 2:52 pm
China has reportedly developed a large four-legged bionic robot to support delivery and recon missions in places unsafe for human soldiers Read Full Article at RT.com
- Russia's Lavrov blasts CNNby RT on January 21, 2022 at 2:51 pm
Moscowâ€™s Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov hit out at a reporter from CNN over questions about NATO and a Russian invasion of Ukraine Read Full Article at RT.com
- Iranian Border Security and Counternarcotics battleby VT Editors on January 21, 2022 at 2:49 pm
Press TV: Clashes between security forces and drug traffickers along Iranâ€™s Eastern border with Afghanistan and Pakistan have become daily occurrences. Iran is now demanding international cooperation in fighting what is actually a global problem.
- Russian influencer offers bizarre excuse for lingerie shoot outside iconic Moscow mosqueby RT on January 21, 2022 at 2:48 pm
Russian woman poses in lingerie outside iconic Moscow mosque in revealing photoshoot Read Full Article at RT.com
- Saudi Arabia threatens victims of sexual harassment after concert with jailby VT Editors on January 21, 2022 at 2:46 pm
Press TV: Saudi officials have warned that spreading rumors on social media could face up to five years in prison and a huge fine after claims emerged that young women were sexually harassed as they tried to make their way home following a canceled concert.
- Money flowing out of favorite pandemic-era stocksby RT on January 21, 2022 at 2:43 pm
Pandemic market darlings Netflix and Peloton have each seen about a fifth of their market value wiped out as Covid-driven growth slows down Read Full Article at RT.com
- Russia's ban on crypto: What it means in realityby RT on January 21, 2022 at 2:22 pm
Russian central bank proposes ban on crypto mining and crypto-related transactions via Russian services, but not owning crypto assets Read Full Article at RT.com
- School district sorry for â€˜unacceptableâ€™ way student treatedby RT on January 21, 2022 at 2:12 pm
Pennsylvania School District had to apologize for teacher taping a mask to studentâ€™s face saying it was â€˜unacceptableâ€™ Read Full Article at RT.com
- US stance on Russia's NATO demands revealed by Blinkenby RT on January 21, 2022 at 2:00 pm
Antony Blinken says the US is not prepared to accept Russiaâ€™s security demands over Ukraine Read Full Article at RT.com
- NSW records 30 deaths from COVID-19, slight increase in hospitalisationson January 21, 2022 at 10:11 pm
NSW records a slight increase in hospitalisations, to 2,762 patients, and 30 new COVID-19 deaths in the 24 hours to 8pm yesterday.
- Not sure about whether to go hospital when you've got COVID? Here's what you need to knowby David Chen on January 21, 2022 at 10:08 pm
You're isolating with COVID, you've got your supply of paracetamol and ibuprofen, but you're feeling worse and worse. What to look out for if you feel you need to go to hospital.Â
- Bitcoin falls to $36K, traders say bulls need a â€˜Hail Maryâ€™ to avoid a bear marketby Cointelegraph By Jordan Finneseth on January 21, 2022 at 10:07 pm
BTC price dropped to new lows at $36,000, leading analysts to call for a â€œHail Mary close above $39,600â€� to stave off a bearish shift in Bitcoinâ€™s market structure.
- Victoria records 20 more COVID deaths as hospitalisations fall to 1,029on January 21, 2022 at 10:03 pm
Of the patients in hospital, 120 are receiving intensive care, including 39 people on ventilators.Â There are now at least 217,505Â active cases of COVID-19 across the state.Â
- WA's border backflip buys the health system some time, but will it be enough to fix it?by Tyne Logan on January 21, 2022 at 10:00 pm
Health industry bodies are divided over the WA border opening delay, with some breathing a sigh of relief, as others question whether it's the fixÂ that is needed.
- SEC rejects MicroStrategy's Bitcoin accounting practices: reportby Cointelegraph By Turner Wright on January 21, 2022 at 10:00 pm
The business intelligence firm has reported it used non-GAAP methods of calculating figures for its BTC buys excluding the â€œimpact of share-based compensation expense and impairment losses and gains on sale from intangible assets."
- A 'thunderstorm' of the brain triggered by a thunderstorm of the landby Tyne Logan on January 21, 2022 at 9:54 pm
While most of us just worry about getting caught in the rain, Daniela Casotti has to fear for her life when she sees the deep, blue-green storm clouds rolling in.
- Redditors share their thoughts on buying Bitcoin at all-time highsby Cointelegraph By Zhiyuan Sun on January 21, 2022 at 9:52 pm
General consensus seems to be that it's been all downhill both before and after Bitcoin's recent 13th birthday.
- Britannia making waves down under as UK leaves open future possibility of military being based in...by Andrew Greene on January 21, 2022 at 9:49 pm
At AUKMIN, the UK's Foreign and Defence SecretariesÂ and their Australian counterpartsÂ agree to strengthen economic, security and technology ties to confront growing threats from China and Russia, writes defence correspondent Andrew Greene.
- Fifty years of food and fashion, arts and agitation in Salamancaby Liz Gwynn on January 21, 2022 at 9:49 pm
For 50 years, come rain, hail or shine, the Salamanca Market would go on. Then along came COVIDÂ â€” but that too has been pushed aside and the tradition continues.
- CDC Director States Change to Definition of Fully Vaccinated Likely to Change Soon, Must Be Boostedby Sundance on January 21, 2022 at 9:44 pm
The White House COVID manipulation team held a presser today [Full Video Here] highlighting the current situation with COVID-19 and their political perspectives on the Omicron variant. Within the discussion, CDC Director Rochelle Walensky noted the CDC is about to change the definition of “fully vaccinated” to include a mandated booster shot.Â WATCH: Posted in The post CDC Director States Change to Definition of Fully Vaccinated Likely to Change Soon, Must Be Boosted appeared first on The Last Refuge.
- Planning a holiday overseas? Don't count on getting much helpon January 21, 2022 at 9:37 pm
A veteranÂ travel agent warnsÂ of a looming "supply crunch" as fewer agents struggle to meet the demand from the high number of people planning overseas holidays.
- Why Meat Loaf fans loved him beyond Bat Out of Hellby Michael Doyle on January 21, 2022 at 9:26 pm
His career had anÂ early peak that defined him right until the end, but Meat Loaf was so much more than a few good songs, writes Michael Doyle.Â â€‹
- Committee recommends waiving some speeding fines after $4.8 million incurred over three weeks in...by Niki Burnside on January 21, 2022 at 9:15 pm
An ACT Legislative Assembly inquiry hasÂ recommended waiving speeding fines for some of the many motorists caught out after the speed limit was lowered to 40km/hour in some parts of Canberra's city centre in mid-2021.
- Live: All the coronavirus news you need from around Australiaby Simon Smale on January 21, 2022 at 9:03 pm
Get up to speed on the latest coronavirus news in the one place. Follow live.
- Why Tasmania's coast is littered with shipwrecks that are only seen once in a blue moonon January 21, 2022 at 8:59 pm
Parts of a shipÂ that was beached in 1854 have recently been seen in Tasmania's north-west. While it may not contain hidden treasures, it does offer priceless information.
- MetisDAO TVL surges by 99,800% as the layer-2 race heats upby Cointelegraph By Jordan Finneseth on January 21, 2022 at 8:30 pm
The total value locked on Metis rose by 99,881% in a month after the layer-two project integrated with numerous DeFi protocols and cross-chain bridges.
- Judge Enjoins SCOTUS Decision, Issues Nationwide Injunction Against Vaccine Mandate for Federal...by Sundance on January 21, 2022 at 8:26 pm
Earlier today a federal judge enjoined the Supreme Court decision against a federal mandate for private companies and expanded a nationwide injunction against the federal mandate for federal employees and contractors. WASHINGTON (AP) â€” A U.S. judge in Texas issued a nationwide injunction on Friday barring the federal government from enforcing President Joe Bidenâ€™s requirement The post Judge Enjoins SCOTUS Decision, Issues Nationwide Injunction Against Vaccine Mandate for Federal Workers and Contractors appeared first on The Last Refuge.
- Border reopening expected to fuel flu cases in Queensland on top of COVID-19 loadon January 21, 2022 at 8:20 pm
Queensland experts brace for a double whammy of COVID-19 and flu as the weather cools down andÂ after international borders reopened today, putting even more pressure on the state's stretched hospital system.
- Iran condemns deadly blast in Pakistanby Zahra on January 21, 2022 at 8:14 pm
Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokesman Saeed Khatibzadeh strongly condemned the terrorist attack that killed and wounded a number of Pakistani citizens in the city of Lahore of Pakistan. KhatibzadehÂ expressed sympathy with...
- Victoria's health system is struggling under Omicron. Will it affect Premier Daniel Andrews'...by Richard Willingham on January 21, 2022 at 8:11 pm
The crisis in Victorian hospitals is going to last for many weeks, and life-changing surgeries and treatments will be cancelled.Â Could itÂ have been avoided?
- Council at centre of Melbourne catering saga breaks silence on 'nasty, hurtful conspiracy theory'by Richard Willingham on January 21, 2022 at 8:10 pm
The issueÂ dates back to 2019, when I Cook Foods in Dandenong South was shut down after multiple health inspections by council officers. The business owner has since made accusations a slug was planted.
- 'This is worse than lockdown': Omicron has turned Sydney's second CBD into a 'ghost town'on January 21, 2022 at 8:08 pm
The recovery movement around Parramatta after coming out of lockdown last yearÂ was swift, but ultimately short-lived. Business owners are feeling the pinch of the Omicron outbreak worseÂ than last year's Delta wave.
- After three daysÂ of COVID, Morgan's onlyÂ symptom was fatigue. Four weeks later, he's still...by Michael Slezak on January 21, 2022 at 7:49 pm
US researchers are findingÂ patients withÂ mild COVID-19 are developingÂ long COVID, and they suggest "pushing through" the illness â€”Â even if it's mild â€”Â could be part of the problem.
- Qantas isn't making booster shots mandatory for workers, but some states are doing this for themby Emilia Terzon on January 21, 2022 at 7:40 pm
One of Australia's biggest employers has told its 22,000 workersÂ that â€“ for now â€“ it isn't making it compulsory for them to get a COVID booster shot.
- Government urged to set harsher rules to protect children from 'Wild West' gambling adson January 21, 2022 at 7:37 pm
Daryl Watson was cooking dinner at his Adelaide Hills home when he heard aÂ strange sound coming from his son's iPad: It was an advertisement promoting an adult gambling game.
- Bulgaria's finance minister says the country is exploring crypto payment options: Reportby Cointelegraph By Turner Wright on January 21, 2022 at 7:35 pm
The government official added that he thought Bulgaria was unlikely to become a major hub for crypto miners, many of whom many are reportedly considering leaving Kazakhstan.
- Celebrating the Local Heroes for the Australian of the Year awards 2022by Carol RÃ¤Ã¤bus on January 21, 2022 at 7:30 pm
They volunteer, start social enterprises, work with those in need and create supportive connections across Australia. Meet the nominees for the Australian of the Year Local Hero category.
- High rollers, billionaires and mysterious VIP rooms: Why Beijing punished its 'good kid' MacauÂ by Wing Kuang on January 21, 2022 at 7:28 pm
For decades, Macau has pledged its loyalty to Beijing in exchange for a longer leash and a steady influx of cashed-up gamblers. But the dramatic arrest of a high-flying casino owner leaves many wondering what lies in this port city's future.Â
- New York Governor Kathy Hochul Equates Masks in School to Children Wearing Shoes, They’ll Get...by Sundance on January 21, 2022 at 7:26 pm
New York Governor Kathy Hochul is a state leader with few redeeming qualities.Â A detached elitist-minded governor who is very easy to dislike. During her press conference today, Governor Hochul was questioned repeatedly about the state mask mandate for kids in school.Â After several justifications, she encapsulated her refusal to remove the mask mandate by The post New York Governor Kathy Hochul Equates Masks in School to Children Wearing Shoes, They’ll Get Used to It appeared first on The Last Refuge.
- NFTs and compliance: Why we need to be having this conversationby Cointelegraph By Joseph Weinberg on January 21, 2022 at 7:21 pm
With the huge growth in the NFT industry, the time is right to take a look at NFTs from a compliance and regulatory perspective.
- Red jellyfish swarm Melbourne's beaches in 'unbelievable' numbersby Matilda Marozzi on January 21, 2022 at 7:15 pm
Experts say higher than normal rainfall could be the reason behind the proliferation of lion's mane jellyfish in Port Phillip Bay this summer.
- A key Ethereum price metric hits a 6-month low as ETH falls below $3Kby Cointelegraph By Marcel Pechman on January 21, 2022 at 7:00 pm
ETH price has been in a downtrend for three months, and derivatives data shows pro traders are almost ready to throw in the towel.
- 'We really should hang out more': Why is it so hard to make new friends as adults?on January 21, 2022 at 7:00 pm
Loneliness is harmful to our health and as the COVID-19 pandemic rages on, increasingly common. So how can we get better at making new friends, asks Anastasia Hronis.
- How the ash cloud from Tongaâ€™s volcano blast smashed through Earthâ€™s weather ceilingby Mark Doman, Alex Palmer, and Katia Shatoba on January 21, 2022 at 6:47 pm
As disaster response teams work to deliver aid, scientists are also scrambling to piece together an unprecedented cascade of events that led to and followed an enormousÂ volcanic eruption in Tonga.
- Reuters: Binance was withholding information from regulators, repeatedly shunned own compliance...by Cointelegraph By Kirill Bryanov on January 21, 2022 at 6:39 pm
According to the investigation, the world's largest crypto exchange pursued growth while dodging regulatory scrutiny.
- Given the option of getting a pig heart or death, this man chose life. But the ethics are...by Belinda Smith on January 21, 2022 at 6:30 pm
There are loads of ethical questions around the practice of transplanting organs and tissues between species, a technique called xenotransplantation. So what are they, and how it is regulated in Australia?
- Price analysis 1/21: BTC, ETH, BNB, ADA, SOL, XRP, LUNA, DOT, AVAX, DOGEby Cointelegraph By Rakesh Upadhyay on January 21, 2022 at 5:38 pm
Bitcoin and most major altcoins are close to breaking below critical support levels and tradersâ€™ reluctance to buy in the current range could exacerbate the sell-off.
- Crypto-loving anti-vax group seeks like-minded talent to live in African 'paradise'by Cointelegraph By Turner Wright on January 21, 2022 at 5:15 pm
It's unclear what role crypto may play in the community, given that Tanzania's central bank banned digital assets in November 2019.
- Does a Fed digital dollar leave any room for crypto stablecoins?by Cointelegraph By Andrew Singer on January 21, 2022 at 4:41 pm
Could stablecoins be undone by a Federal Reserve that takes consumer deposits? Would retail banks be hobbled?
- Photos: Iran, Russia and China joint naval drill in Indian oceanby SA@Iran on January 21, 2022 at 4:32 pm
Iran, Russia and China held a joint naval drill in the Indian Ocean aimed at boosting marine security. By Iran Military
- US in â€˜weakest positionâ€™ due to resistance of nations, Raisi tells Russiaâ€™s Dumaby Zahra on January 21, 2022 at 4:30 pm
Addressing a meeting of Russiaâ€™s Duma, Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi says the United States is in the weakest position it has ever been, and that its â€œstrategy of dominationâ€� is...
- Iran, P4+1 continue diplomatic efforts in Vienna to revive JCPOAby Zahra on January 21, 2022 at 4:18 pm
Senior representatives of Iran and the five parties to the 2015 agreement continue their diplomatic efforts in Vienna, Austria, to solve the issues hindering the revival of the deal, which...
- Lawmakers explore Bitcoin mining efficiency, broader crypto policy issues during Congress hearingby Cointelegraph By Kirill Bryanov on January 21, 2022 at 4:06 pm
While we are unlikely to see immediate policy effects of the exchange, legislators got educated on a wide array of blockchain-related concepts and issues.
- Iran, Russia set to boost strategic nuclear cooperationby Zahra on January 21, 2022 at 3:00 pm
AEOI spokesman says that Tehran and Moscow are in talks over the construction of new units at the Bushehr nuclear power plant to promote bilateral strategic cooperation in the field...
- Boston nurse fired for nudes on OnlyFans launches crypto porn appby Cointelegraph By Andrew Fenton on January 21, 2022 at 2:31 pm
- Crypto Twitter responds to Bitcoin dump: â€˜Ok coolâ€™by Cointelegraph By Ezra Reguerra on January 21, 2022 at 2:15 pm
Twitter users reacted to the most recent Bitcoin price dump below $40,000 with various levels of emotion.
- CasperLabs to become blockchain of choice for the city of Fuzhou, Chinaby Cointelegraph By Zhiyuan Sun on January 21, 2022 at 2:00 pm
CasperLabs is building an open-permissioned blockchain protocol and will be a service provider to Chinaâ€™s Blockchain-based Service Network.
- Nations to adopt Bitcoin, crypto users to reach 1B by 2023: Reportby Cointelegraph By Joseph Hall on January 21, 2022 at 1:53 pm
Global crypto users could top a billion by the end of 2022, according to a new report by Crypto.com.
- 3 wildest theories explaining $500B crypto market crashby Cointelegraph By Prashant Jha on January 21, 2022 at 1:32 pm
Crypto proponents point their finger to the Fed interest rate hike, Wall Street and Russia as the prominent reasons behind the $500 billion crypto market wipe off.