- It’s not OK for grown adults to say the Ukraine invasion was “unprovoked”by Jonas E. Alexis, Senior Editor on October 1, 2022 at 10:51 pm
Right now if youâ€™re a respectable writer and you want to write in the main journals, you talk about the Russian invasion of Ukraine, you have to call it â€˜the unprovoked Russian invasion of Ukraine.
- National Socializing or the Art of a Pagan Ancestryby Mike Kay on October 1, 2022 at 10:14 pm
VT's Mike Kay says "The greatest advisors of the modern world today do nothing more than lobby for genocide and totalitarian devastation. The world is lost" Find out more...
- Nordstream Sabotage – Deeper Diveby Kit Knightly on October 1, 2022 at 7:00 pm
Kit Knightly In the most recent edition of New World Next Week, James Corbett cites my recent article on the Nordstream sabotage, but politely disagrees about the irrelevance of attribution. He argues that this kind of event will have definite geopolitical ramifications, and as such the identity of the culprit becomes important information. (I will …
- How Amazon, Google, and Facebook Helped Fund the Campaign to Overturn Roeby Sam Biddle on October 1, 2022 at 6:00 pm
The Independent Womenâ€™s Forum isnâ€™t explicitly an anti-abortion group, but it worked to create the conservative supermajority on the Supreme Court. The post How Amazon, Google, and Facebook Helped Fund the Campaign to Overturn Roe appeared first on The Intercept.
- How the Mysticism of Newgrange pulled us into its vortexby Paul Fitzgerald & Elizabeth Gould on October 1, 2022 at 2:37 pm
by Paul Fitzgerald and Elizabeth Gould We were first brought into the mystical vortex of Newgrange, the ancient megalithic passage 11 tomb on August 1, 1997, at Dublin airport when the young driver of the shuttle bus posed a question after reading the name tag on our luggage. â€œWhoâ€™s the Fitzgerald?â€� â€œWe are.â€� My son
- The Invadersby Editor on October 1, 2022 at 7:00 am
Todd Hayen Is anyone old enough to remember the Quinn Martin television series The Invaders starring Roy Thinnes as David Vincent? Vincent is an architect in the series who happens upon a UFO landing carrying aliens bent on taking over the planet. The aliens managed to look like ordinary human beings (easy on the budget) …
- The Ku Klux Klan, the Irish Catholics, and White Trash (Part II)by Jonas E. Alexis, Senior Editor on September 30, 2022 at 10:44 pm
Why did anti-Catholic attitudes pervade the political climate? It was because the largely Protestant establishment, including members of the Ku Klux Klan, associated the entire Catholic structure with the whore of Babylon and â€œthe Lady in Scarlet.â€�
- Pennsylvania Lawmakers Prepare to Impeach Larry Krasnerby Akela Lacy on September 30, 2022 at 10:29 pm
Pennsylvania Republicans have fought Philadelphiaâ€™s reform DA since his first election. Now, some Democrats are falling in line to oust him. The post Pennsylvania Lawmakers Prepare to Impeach Larry Krasner appeared first on The Intercept.
- AUDIO: “We live in two competing worlds”by Editor on September 30, 2022 at 9:00 pm
Psychologist and regular OffG contributor Todd Hayen recently joined Jerm of Jerm Warfare for a great conversation about being in the eye of the storm. His Off-Guardian piece titled War Of The Worlds formed the foundation of the following podcast. Todd writes a regular column for Off-Guardian and also runs his own substack. You can …
- Putin: New World Order Worships Satanby Jonas E. Alexis, Senior Editor on September 30, 2022 at 5:52 pm
â€œIt is worth noting that Russia and Iran â€“ the two nations most successfully resisting NWO regime change â€“ are doing so in the name of Godâ€¦. Putinâ€™s reference to Satanism was a pointed rebuke to the New World Order elites..."
- House Democratic Leadership Designed Stock Trade Ban to Fail, Negotiators Sayby Austin Ahlman on September 30, 2022 at 5:32 pm
Nancy Pelosi is a controversial figure, but one thing her supporters and detractors agree on is her tactical skill as a legislator and power broker. Somehow, those legendary skills failed her this week. The post House Democratic Leadership Designed Stock Trade Ban to Fail, Negotiators Say appeared first on The Intercept.
- Nord Stream Sabotage will Make Rich US with LNG Gas. The Suspicious Warning by CIAby Fabio Giuseppe Carlo Carisio on September 30, 2022 at 3:37 pm
TheÂ explosions on the Nord Stream pipelines are an "international terrorist act," with the so-called collective West hiding the true perpetrators, said the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR)
- Bolsonaro on the Brink as the Far Right Rises in Europeby Deconstructed on September 30, 2022 at 10:00 am
After Giorgia Meloni's win in Italy, can Lula secure a new presidential term in Brazil? The post Bolsonaro on the Brink as the Far Right Rises in Europe appeared first on The Intercept.
- Nancy Pelosi Resisted Effort to Impeach Trump on Jan. 6: New Bookby Ryan Grim on September 30, 2022 at 8:00 am
Leading House Democrats drafted an article of impeachment that afternoon, a new book details, but were rebuffed by the House speaker. The post Nancy Pelosi Resisted Effort to Impeach Trump on Jan. 6: New Book appeared first on The Intercept.
- The Short and Brutal Life of the Fruit Flyby Kit Knightly on September 30, 2022 at 7:00 am
Sylvia Shawcross Now, there are only two types of people in the world and it has been this way since the second generation of humans existed: those who know history and those who donâ€™t. …And then there are those who pretend to know history. And those who know history only as it is written by …
- Hill TV Censors Segment on Rashida Tlaib's Description of Israel as "Apartheid Government," Bars...by Ryan Grim on September 30, 2022 at 1:44 am
Host Katie Halper recorded a segment defending Tlaib's accurate portrayal of Israel's government, but Hill TV's owners refused to run it. The post Hill TV Censors Segment on Rashida Tlaib’s Description of Israel as “Apartheid Government,” Bars Reporter appeared first on The Intercept.
- Texas Jail Warden Charged With Killing Migrant Was Previously Accused of Serious Abusesby Ryan Devereaux on September 30, 2022 at 12:48 am
Mike Sheppard, who ran a privately operated ICE jail, oversaw alleged abuses and hate crimes so severe that a federal prosecutor involved the FBI. The post Texas Jail Warden Charged With Killing Migrant Was Previously Accused of Serious Abuses appeared first on The Intercept.
- How to Debunk Thermite on 9/11by Kit Knightly on September 29, 2022 at 6:00 pm
Kevin Ryan The anniversary of the 9/11 attacks just passed, and we noticed a fair amount of discussion in the comments attempting to discredit or debunk the controlled demolition theory. Some claimed there was no rubble (or not enough), or no explosions, or no heat, or no molten metal…however all the claims were anecdotal and …
- From Exodus to Marvel: The Israelification of Hollywoodby Jonas E. Alexis, Senior Editor on September 29, 2022 at 1:03 pm
the Israeli superhero, Sabra, must be understood within the rational progression of the Israelification of Hollywood, a phenomenon that is surprisingly new.
- In Reviewing Wolvesâ€™ Endangered Status, Martha Williams Confronts Her Montana Pastby Ryan Devereaux on September 29, 2022 at 11:00 am
As head of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Williams is reviewing whether the hunting rules she helped foster adequately protect wolves. The post In Reviewing Wolvesâ€™ Endangered Status, Martha Williams Confronts Her Montana Past appeared first on The Intercept.
- The War On Germany Just Entered Its Hot Phaseby Jack Heart on September 29, 2022 at 8:58 am
VT's Jack Heart says "If this is a new topic, you haven't been paying attention." Find out more
- THE RESTORE THE REPUBLIC ACT: A bill proposed by a member of “We The People”by General Manager on September 29, 2022 at 7:38 am
VT fan and author Brandon Raub gives us his Restore The Republic Manifesto
- Speaking Truth to Empireby Speaking Truth to Empire on September 28, 2022 at 8:04 pm
Speaking Truth to Empire on KFCF 88.1 FM, Dan Yaseen interviews Cindy Sheehan, one of Americaâ€™s leading antiwar and anti-Empire activists. They discuss the US/NATO provocations leading up to Ukraine War and the existential threat of a nuclear wa r. Her website is https://cindysheehan.substack.com
- CEO Says He's Been "Praying for Inflation" Because It's an Excuse to Jack Up Pricesby Jon Schwarz on September 28, 2022 at 5:06 pm
As corporate profits reach record high, Iron Mountain executive tells Wall Street inflation is great for "the bottom line." The post CEO Says He’s Been “Praying for Inflation” Because It’s an Excuse to Jack Up Prices appeared first on The Intercept.
- The CIA Just Invested in Woolly Mammoth Resurrection Technologyby Daniel Boguslaw on September 28, 2022 at 3:03 pm
While skeptics doubt the prospects for de-extinction, the CIAâ€™s venture capital firm deems powerful genetic manipulation tools worth the money. The post The CIA Just Invested in Woolly Mammoth Resurrection Technology appeared first on The Intercept.
- Forget the blame game, Nordstream Sabotage is about the Great Reset & nothing else.by Kit Knightly on September 28, 2022 at 3:00 pm
Kit Knightly Last night it was reported that “blasts” had damaged both Nordstream pipelines that carry gas exported from Russia to Germany and other nations across northern Europe. As a result, large amounts of natural gas were leaking into the Baltic sea, and supplies through the pipeline were completely shut off. The alleged incident has …
- No, Elon Musk's Starlink Probably Wonâ€™t Fix Iranian Internet Censorshipby Sam Biddle on September 27, 2022 at 6:50 pm
The satellite internet technology probably won't connect Iranian protesters, but Musk already got his PR coup with a two-word tweet. The post No, Elon Musk’s Starlink Probably Wonâ€™t Fix Iranian Internet Censorship appeared first on The Intercept.
- Multipolar World Order â€“ Part 2by Editor on September 27, 2022 at 6:00 pm
Iain Davis InÂ Part 1, we discussed the nature of â€œworld orderâ€� and global governance. We learned the crucial difference between the Westphalian model of equal, sovereign nation-statesâ€”a mythical ideal, never an actualityâ€”and the various attempts to stamp a world order on that template. In particular, we considered how the UN has been the leading organisation …
- University of Idaho Issues Gag Order on Abortionby Jordan Smith on September 27, 2022 at 2:42 pm
An email from the universityâ€™s general counsel seeks to steer employees around Idahoâ€™s vague and archaic anti-abortion laws. The post University of Idaho Issues Gag Order on Abortion appeared first on The Intercept.
- Florida Contracts Go to Companies That Flooded Ron DeSantis Campaign Fundby Akela Lacy on September 27, 2022 at 10:00 am
The record-setting war chest has fueled speculation about whether the governor will run for president in 2024. The post Florida Contracts Go to Companies That Flooded Ron DeSantis Campaign Fund appeared first on The Intercept.
- WATCH: Who Controls the News Controls the Worldby Kit Knightly on September 27, 2022 at 7:00 am
I noticed a funny thing when browsing the propaganda newswires lately: all of the stories about the Queen’s death said the exact same thing! What’s going on here, and why does it matter? Join James Corbett for a wild ride through the history of newswires and the formation of the fire-induced collapse hypothesis as he …
- Itâ€™s a Girl (Fascist)!by Natasha Lennard on September 26, 2022 at 9:57 pm
Giorgia Meloni will be Italyâ€™s first woman prime minister â€” and part of a long tradition of white womanhood being central to fascism. The post Itâ€™s a Girl (Fascist)! appeared first on The Intercept.
- Former NSA Chief Signed Deal to Train Saudi Hackers Months Before Jamal Khashoggiâ€™s Murderby Lee Fang on September 26, 2022 at 4:41 pm
Retired Gen. Keith Alexanderâ€™s company IronNet signed an agreement with a Saudi cyberwarfare institute led by the official who oversaw Khashoggiâ€™s killing. The post Former NSA Chief Signed Deal to Train Saudi Hackers Months Before Jamal Khashoggiâ€™s Murder appeared first on The Intercept.
- California Farmworkers Pressure Gov. Gavin Newsom on Union Billby Emily Cohen IbaÃ±ez on September 26, 2022 at 1:00 pm
The bill â€” which would allow farmworkers to vote on unionization by mail â€” has the support of Biden and Pelosi, but an earlier version was vetoed by Newsom. The post California Farmworkers Pressure Gov. Gavin Newsom on Union Bill appeared first on The Intercept.
- This Week in the New Normal #47by Kit Knightly on September 26, 2022 at 12:30 pm
Our successor to This Week in the Guardian, This Week in the New Normal is our weekly chart of the progress of autocracy, authoritarianism and economic restructuring around the world. A somewhat later and somewhat briefer TWitNN this week, because in truth I was not planning on doing one at all, but then a couple …
- I Watched the Afghan Government Collapse Under the Weight of Its Own Greedby Elyas Nawandish on September 25, 2022 at 11:00 am
Our leaders failed to give Afghan soldiers the food, tools, and respect they needed to defeat a brutal insurgency. The post I Watched the Afghan Government Collapse Under the Weight of Its Own Greed appeared first on The Intercept.
- The Dark Odds Facing Iran's Brave Protestersby Murtaza Hussain on September 24, 2022 at 12:14 pm
The overthrow of the Iranian regime would be just, but if recent history has taught us anything, its collapse is unlikely to be pretty. The post The Dark Odds Facing Iran’s Brave Protesters appeared first on The Intercept.
- Condoleezza Rice and Madeleine Albright Conduct a MasterClass on the Banal Horror of U.S. Foreign...by Jon Schwarz on September 24, 2022 at 11:00 am
Watching the 3.5 hour video is like being forced to eat gallons of stale banana pudding. Also, the pudding contains a small amount of botulism. The post Condoleezza Rice and Madeleine Albright Conduct a MasterClass on the Banal Horror of U.S. Foreign Policy appeared first on The Intercept.
- Oklahoma Lawmaker Calls for Investigation of Prosecutors Who Convicted Richard Glossipby Liliana Segura on September 23, 2022 at 5:20 pm
Glossip faces a December execution date as Oklahoma lawmakers call attention to new evidence of prosecutorial misconduct in his case. The post Oklahoma Lawmaker Calls for Investigation of Prosecutors Who Convicted Richard Glossip appeared first on The Intercept.
- How Sydney WorldPride's Ben Graetz is amplifying black voices in the nation's largest rainbow eventby Jesse Thompson on October 1, 2022 at 10:46 pm
Ben Graetz returns to Darwin to platform Indigenous LGBTIQA+ voices ahead of one of Sydney's largest events in decades.
- Terry lost his hands in a bushfire â€” here's why plastic straws would make his life easierby Daniel Keane on October 1, 2022 at 10:44 pm
With the support of his wife, Moira, Terry Lee has learnt to adjust to injuries sustained in a bushfire seven years ago. But a ban onÂ plastic straws is another obstacle.
- Former Inland Rail project director claims planners 'just looked on Google Maps'by Nathan Morris and Clint Jasper on October 1, 2022 at 10:24 pm
A damning Senate report, ongoing community tension, and aÂ looming governmentÂ review hang over the Inland Rail, but is this vital infrastructure project really running off track?
- LeClerc takes pole in Singapore's F1 grand prix as Verstappen's qualifying ends badlyon October 1, 2022 at 10:22 pm
Ferrari's Charles Leclerc takes pole position for the Singapore Grand Prix after Max Verstappen's team aborts his lap with just seconds left in qualifying.
- These tiny ocean creatures may hold the answer to one of the big questions about climate changeby Liz Gwynn on October 1, 2022 at 10:16 pm
Data being collected from zooplankton inÂ the deep waters of the Southern Ocean is allowing scientists to directly measure the impacts of global climate change and whether emissions targets are working.Â Â
- Chantelle Doyleâ€™s partner punched a shark until it let her go. Now sheâ€™s throwing...by Rosemary Bolger on October 1, 2022 at 10:12 pm
Two years after being bitten by a great white shark, Ms Doyle is preparing to face her fears in the boxing ring to raise money for marine conservation.Â
- Sandy's home is the first approved for the flood buyback, with more applying than expectedby Alexander Lewis on October 1, 2022 at 10:02 pm
Sandy Xia is the first Queenslander to receive a contract to sell her house to the government as part of theÂ flood buyback scheme, with more people applying than what's been budgeted for.
- An Australian power grid larger than the UK is being dismantled as remote farmers go solarby James Purtill on October 1, 2022 at 10:00 pm
AnÂ ambitiousÂ project to take thousands of West AustralianÂ properties off-grid is taking shape. Here's howÂ farmers are finding their new solar power systems.
- Voting in Tasmania's local council election is now compulsory. Here's what you need to knowby Erin Cooper on October 1, 2022 at 9:47 pm
Can you vote in person or on the phone? Is it compulsory? How do youÂ find out about the candidates? When will the results come in? These questions â€” and more â€” about Tasmania's council elections answered.
- Karin Traeger ran the entire 280km length of the Yarra River. Here's what she learnedby Margaret Paul on October 1, 2022 at 9:39 pm
Melbourne's Yarra River is often derided for being brown, but ultramarathon runner and advocate Karin Traeger is going to extreme lengths to show how precious the waterway is.
- Business in this regional city is finally bouncing back from the pandemicby Jessica Moran on October 1, 2022 at 9:25 pm
Tasmania's northern city of LauncestonÂ isÂ being revitalised, with 15 new businesses opening up over the past few months, ending a long period of uncertainty in the area's retail and hospitality sector.
- Web3 is the solution to Uberâ€™s problem with hackersby Cointelegraph By Max Thake on October 1, 2022 at 9:20 pm
Centralized databases on Web2 are a honeypot for hackers. Decentralizing data on Web3 eliminates a major vulnerability for companies like Uber.
- How a gravestone clue about a white-flowering bush brought people togetherby Phil Brandel on October 1, 2022 at 9:20 pm
With only a name and a puzzle about a grave marking "the spot near that white blossomed tree",Â Marion and Don Lawie's research connects a family to an outback Queensland town.Â
- How a fifth generation chook breeder finally won the ultimate crown with one good looking roosterby Sally Eeles on October 1, 2022 at 9:16 pm
For 60 years, Lachie Arnett's familyÂ has been breeding and exhibitingÂ chickens, but the 21-year-old this year claimed the most coveted title for the first time with his beloved Elvis.
- Raven says she was a top earner at various strip clubs until she was 'blacklisted' from the industryby Phoebe Hosier on October 1, 2022 at 9:11 pm
Dancers at Brisbane strip clubsÂ allege workplace failures, including wage theft, exploitative working conditions and sexual assaults as the state's law reform commission leaves strippers out of a review intoÂ sex work laws.
- 'Little Kathmandu'? Canberra's rapidly growing Nepali communityby Craig Allen on October 1, 2022 at 9:08 pm
The capital had just 70 Nepal-born residents a decade ago, butÂ Nepali is now the third-most-spoken language in Canberra homes, after English and Mandarin.
- California fraud cases highlight the need for a regulatory crackdown on cryptoby Cointelegraph By Zach Gordon on October 1, 2022 at 9:06 pm
Recent cases involving crypto fraud serve as a timely reminder to do your own due diligence until regulators take more action. If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
- Tragic flood death of 5yo boy ignites community anger over dangerous creek crossingby Xanthe Gregory on October 1, 2022 at 8:21 pm
Locals say they have been callingÂ for action on a causeway crossing â€” known to be dangerous and prone to flooding â€” since 1998.
- After Danâ€™s funeral, his mum was left with one overarching question: How do you keep going...by Rachel Clayton on October 1, 2022 at 8:08 pm
Geelong parents who have lost their children to suicide fear not enough action is being taken. It's a concern echoed by mental health experts, who say despite decades of attention on the sector, stark service gaps still exist outside big cities.
- Even past Optus customers had their data exposed. Why was the company holding onto it?by Ariel Bogle on October 1, 2022 at 8:00 pm
Past Optus customers caught up in the data breach are questioning why the company was still holding on to their information.Â
- Is this game an after-school hobby or devil worship?by Rohan Salmond on October 1, 2022 at 8:00 pm
David Waldron was a teen in the 80s when his favourite hobby sparked panic among some local parents. While he saw the game as fun and imaginative, others called it "devil worship".
- Russia is losing soldiers on the battlefield â€” now it's losing old friendsby Sean Mantesso on October 1, 2022 at 7:53 pm
Ukraine's lightning offensive in Kharkiv may have damaged more than just Russia's depleted army â€” it's also tarnished Russia's status as a regional power in Central Asia.Â
- 'I'm probably going to be hanged': The Iranian exiles returning home to join the revolutionby Tom Joyner on October 1, 2022 at 7:37 pm
Iranians who fled their homeland are now booking flights or making treacherous cross-border journeys to enter the country.Â Their mission: toÂ help topple the regime.
- Iran basketball ranks 21st in new world rankingsby Zahra on October 1, 2022 at 7:16 pm
The national Iranian men’s basketball team has ranked in the 21st place in the world, according to the latest FIBA rankings. After the 2022 Asian Cup and FIBA EuroBasket 2022,...
- â€˜Beauty is the sharpest toolâ€™: Documentary photographer turns to art to reveal Amazon...by Dee Jefferson on October 1, 2022 at 7:04 pm
A monumental new artwork co-commissioned by the National Gallery of Victoria documents the pre-eminent environmental disaster of our times in a startling new way â€” while being disarmingly beautiful.
- A new chapter for Australia's dark past had a quiet beginning in Canberra this weekby Patricia Karvelas on October 1, 2022 at 7:00 pm
The Australian War Memorial's promise to provide a "broader, deeper"Â depiction of the frontier wars comes after years of advocacy by First Nations leadersÂ â€”Â and is the beginning of a new national chapter, writes Patricia Karvelas.
- Something is rotten in our society and leaders appear out of ideas to fix itÂ by Stan Grant on October 1, 2022 at 7:00 pm
Is this fair? The average household wealth of the top 20 per cent is more than $3 million, households in the lowest 20 per cent just $36,000, writes Stan Grant.Â
- Iran is not the only country with strict dress codes, some of the others may surprise youby Tracey Shelton on October 1, 2022 at 6:52 pm
The death of a youngÂ woman detained by morality police inÂ Iran has sparkedÂ protests across the globe. But there are other countries that imposeÂ strict rules on the way both men and women can dress in public, and it's not always about religion.
- Iran on the verge of aging crisisby Zahra on October 1, 2022 at 5:58 pm
Over the [Iranian calendar] year 1410 (March 2031-March 2032), the elderly population will reach 13.5 million people, which is 14 percent of the countryâ€™s population, and Iran will officially be...
- â€œFuneralâ€� by Iranian photographer wins FIAP Gold Medal at Dushanbe Aqua Salonby Zahra on October 1, 2022 at 4:56 pm
Iranian photographer Amin Behjatâ€™s â€œFuneralâ€� has won the FIAP Gold Medal at the 4th Aqua International Salon of Photography in Dushanbe, Tajikistan. This black and white photo shows people attending...
- Iranian nanotechnology products expand markets in 6 countriesby Zahra on October 1, 2022 at 3:52 pm
The Vice presidency for Science and Technology has supported Iranian companies to expand their markets for nanotechnology products in six countries. The overseas representatives of the Vice presidency office in...
- Iran FM calls for â€˜immediateâ€™ release of citizen arrested in Saudi Arabia during Hajj...by Zahra on October 1, 2022 at 2:58 pm
Iranâ€™s Foreign Minister Hossein AmirAbdollahian has called for the â€œimmediateâ€� release of an Iranian citizen detained in Saudi Arabia during the Hajj pilgrimage. AmirAbdollahian made the call in a phone...
- Two members of terrorist group killed in clashes in Iranâ€™s Sistan and Baluchestan: Intel...by Zahra on October 1, 2022 at 2:06 pm
An informed Iranian intelligence source says two members of a group affiliated with theÂ al-Qaeda terrorist group have been killed in clashes in southeastern province of Sistan and Baluchestan. Citing an...
- NFT space bridges passions for tennis legend Maria Sharapovaby Cointelegraph By Rachel Wolfson on October 1, 2022 at 1:24 pm
Maria Sharapova sat down with Cointelegraph at Binance Blockchain Week Paris to discuss her growing interest in NFTs and passion for bringing more women into Web3.
- Senior IRGC commander killed by terrorists in Zahedanby Zahra on October 1, 2022 at 1:02 pm
The commander of the intelligence unit of Iranâ€™s Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) in the southeastern province of Sistan and Baluchestan has been killed in clashes with anti-revolution elements who...
- What is wrapped Ethereum (wETH) and how does it work?by Cointelegraph By Marcel Deer on October 1, 2022 at 12:00 pm
wETH is the ERC-20 compatible and tradable version of ETH and can be used to interact with other ERC-20 assets.
- What is the economic impact of cryptocurrencies?by Cointelegraph By Alexandra Overgaag on October 1, 2022 at 12:00 pm
Cryptocurrencies spur financial inclusion, protect against inflation and enhance the global economy despite the recession.
- Iranâ€™s exports value to Turkiye at 49% growth in 5 monthsby Zahra on October 1, 2022 at 11:52 am
The Statistics Department of Turkiye announced that Iranâ€™s export of non-oil goods to the Republic of Turkiye in the first five months of the current year (from March 21 to...
- Nexo-labeled address withdraws $153M in Wrapped BTC from MakerDAOby Cointelegraph By Arijit Sarkar on October 1, 2022 at 11:26 am
The crypto community chose to link the funds' withdrawal with Nexo's insolvency rumors due to the wallet's name â€” Nexo: 0x8fd.
- Iranâ€™s 86th Naval Fleet starts sailing world oceansby Zahra on October 1, 2022 at 11:09 am
The Chief Commander of Iranâ€™s Army Navy Force Rear Admiral Shahram Irani on Friday announced the beginning of the mission of 86th Naval Fleet to sail azure waters across the...
- Raisi stresses strengthening ties between Tehran, Beijingby Zahra on October 1, 2022 at 10:13 am
Iranian President emphasized the readiness of the Islamic Republic of Iran to strengthen comprehensive cooperation with China in the framework of bilateral and multilateral mechanisms. Addressing Chinese President Xi Jinping...
- Net Bitcoin ATMs growth drops globally for the first time everby Cointelegraph By Arijit Sarkar on October 1, 2022 at 9:00 am
Data on net changes of crypto ATM installations confirm that, in September, 796 crypto ATMs were pulled off from the global network.
- US senator bill seeks to cushion crypto exchanges from SEC enforcement actionsby Cointelegraph By Arijit Sarkar on October 1, 2022 at 6:00 am
The Digital Trading Clarity Act of 2022 aims to provide regulatory clarity around classifying digital assets and related liabilities under existing securities laws.
- The feds are coming for the metaverse â€” from Axie Infinity to Bored Apesby Cointelegraph By Huy Nguyen on September 30, 2022 at 11:57 pm
NFTs in the metaverse should generally be considered securities, but developers have been slow to recognize that fact. Expect a regulatory reckoning to come swiftly for Axie Infinity, Bored Apes, and other projects that have thrown caution to the wind.
- So what if Bitcoin price keeps falling! Here is why itâ€™s time to start paying attentionby Cointelegraph By Cointelegraph on September 30, 2022 at 9:30 pm
Tune out the noise and focus on the signal. 5 important BTC price indicators are in multi-year â€œbuy zones.â€�
- CFTC takes legal action against Digitex futures exchange and CEOby Cointelegraph By Turner Wright on September 30, 2022 at 9:25 pm
Many in the space have criticized regulators including the CFTC and SEC for taking a â€œregulation by enforcementâ€� approach to crypto in the United States.
- Amber Group uses simple hardware to show just how fast, easy the Wintermute hack wasby Cointelegraph By Derek Andersen on September 30, 2022 at 9:15 pm
The Hong Kong-based group documented its reproduction of the hack on its tech and security oriented blog, seeking insights into Web3â€™s attack surface spectrum.
- What is regenerative finance (ReFi) and how can it impact NFTs and Web3?by Cointelegraph By Alyssa Exposito on September 30, 2022 at 9:00 pm
NFT Steez chats with Celo's NFT lead Mashiat Mutmainnah about the promise of ReFi and its capacity to promote environmental and social good.
- Crypto Market Integrity Coalition inducts 8 new members, plans trainingby Cointelegraph By Derek Andersen on September 30, 2022 at 8:45 pm
The self-regulatory organization backed by Solidus Labs is known for its integrity pledge; BitGo, Bittrex and Merkle Science are among the new members.
- DeFi needs appropriate regulation before moving to retail, says Fed Chair: Finance Redefinedby Cointelegraph By Prashant Jha on September 30, 2022 at 8:45 pm
Majority of the top 100 DeFi tokens had a mixed week, with several tokens trading in green on weekly charts, with the total value locked seeing a minor increase of $4 billion.